What Information We Collect
How Do We Use the Information
- To provide you with a better experience, making the website easier to use on any browser;
- To address all the questions you might have, including the ones regarding the uses of your personal data;
- To determine which party is right in case a dispute arises;
- To further configure our privacy settings;
Sharing Personal Information
We will never share, trade, rent or otherwise compromise the private data we stored. However, there exist several cases in which we would be forced to reveal it, including:
- In case you engage in deceitful or unlawful activities;
- In case of your detrimental behavior, including infringements of intellectual property.
- For purposes of protecting our website and its users;
- In case we are mandated to do so by law or regulations.
Please be sure to understand that there are precautions in place to protect your personally identifiable data. We will only disclose it to third-party agents, including legally authorized third parties, if there’s a serious reason behind it.
Our platform will contain links to third-party sites. We will NOT be held responsible for the content and the actions of any and all external sites we linked. That means it’s not our responsibility to check the safety of the personal data you choose to share with those third-party sites.